Motorola Moto G10 – Full phone specifications
With a 48 MP camera system, you can take crisper, brighter photos in any light and from any angle. Or go for a longer adventure with a battery life of more than two days? You’ve got it with the moto g10.
Quad camera system with 48 MP. Take photos that are crisper and brighter in any light and from every angle.
Battery life is over two days. Thanks to a powerful 5000 mAh battery, you can go the entire weekend without recharging.
Max Vision HD+ 6.5-inch display On a magnificent ultra-wide screen, bring images, movies, and video calls to life.
Built-in storage of 128 GB. With plenty of room for images, movies, music, and more—with the ability to extend to 512 GB—you’ll never be short on storage.
Model number: XT2127-2.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.5 inch TFT LED display.
- Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels.
- With a density of 269 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H165.22, W75.73, D9.19mm.
- Weight 180g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 48MP.
- Second rear camera 8MP.
- Camera features: Face Beauty, Night Vision, Portrait, Cinemagraph, Spot Colour, Cutout , Panorama, Slow motion.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 64GB.
- Expandable memory up to 256GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.6GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 11.
- App store compatibility: Google play store.
- Up to 856 hours standby time.
- Up to 3972 minutes talk time.
- 5000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.